Netflix + Chill: Galentine's Day treats to share with your BFF (or your bae)
With Valentines day, or as we like to call it, Galentines day approching; we had a chance to chat with our friend Maggie Mattuchio Flynn of The Deep Agency about wellness trends and ideas.
Whether you are a seasoned wellness junkie or a gentle newbie there is something for everyone. She shared with us her brilliant ideas about how she likes to include wellness into her life by literally tricking herself!
"As a wellness toe-dipper, I am always looking for ways to trick my mind into loving the adaptogens, tinctures and powders that my body could benefit from exponentially and there is no better way to do so than to incorporate them into something chocolate." "Please enjoy my simple, sneaky, + healthy recipes featuring some of my favorite clean mood and heart boosting dark chocolate, adaptogens, powders and hemp oils to help you tune in , turn up and chill out for your Galentine's Day gathering with Netflix n' Chill CBD Hearts and Love is the Drug Mock-tail!" -Maggie
These two indulgent yet healthy recipes that you can create and enjoy with your girlfriends or your sweetheart is just what we need this Love Season! Netflix n’ Chill CBD Hearts featuring Charlotte’s Web Mint Chocolate Ingredients
- ¾ cup of Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips or 2 Simple HU Chocolate bars
- 20 drops/1/2 dropper of CW Mint Chocolate Hemp Oil
- ½ cup of melted organic coconut butter
- 1 tbsp of Sun Potion Anandamide Powder
- 1 tbsp of organic maple syrup
- Organic Cacao Nibs and Dried Mint for Garnish
- 1 cup Carrageen-Free Almond Milk (or your favorite non-dairy option
- ½ organic avocado
- ¼ cup Wooden Spoon Herbs Rose Cocoa
- ¼ organic frozen berries
- 1 tbsp organic peanut butter or organic almond butter
- 2 oz. Prairie Organic vodka (Optional if you’re feeling naughty)
- 2 Martini Glasses
- Organic Cacao Nibs for Garnish
Directions Add all desired ingredients to blender and combine until smooth. Pour into Martini glasses and garnish with cacao nibs and berries and serve.
Maggie Flynn is a female producer, creative writer, yogi, reiki practitioner, and entrepreneur based in Los Angeles, CA. In 2018, she left her full-time Editorial Producer position at Clique Brands to co-found The Deep Agency, a full-service creative agency for the wellness community and Hand of Dog Reiki, a reiki offering to animals in Los Angeles and New York. You can follow all of her intutive adventures @mjmf @gooeyhq @thedeepagency + @handofdogreiki