saponified olea europaea (olive) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil
Kahina Giving Beauty
Moroccan Beldi Soap with Eucalyptus
Kahina Moroccan Beldi Soap, a traditional skin softening treatment. Comes directly from the famed hammams of Morocco. Scented with eucalyptus essential oil and naturally rich in vitamin E. This gel-like soap is made from saponified olive oil and can be used as a cleansing treatment or body masque.
- Naturally rich in vitamin E
- Beldi means “traditional” or “authentic” in Moroccan
- Use as a cleansing soap or full body masque to soften skin prior to exfoliation with our Kessa Mitt
- Scented with eucalyptus essential oil
- To cleanse: Massage a tablespoon of savon noir onto skin or washcloth in bath or shower and rinse off.
- For skin cleansing and softening: After 5-10 minutes in bath, shower, or steam, massage into skin and leave on for up to 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Skin softened and ready for exfoliating with mitt, glove, washcloth, or konjac sponge.
- For best results, use Kahina Giving Beauty Moroccan kessa glove.
- May also be used for simple cleansing as a deliciously scented soap replacement.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Using the highest quality argan oil as our core ingredient, Kahina Giving Beauty offers innovative and proven-effective skin care solutions, taking inspiration from Morocco to combine ancient traditions with modern science. Native Moroccan ingredients are combined with high quality natural ingredients carefully sourced from around the world and formulated in a state-of-the-art facility in the US. The end result: a truly effective and ethical line of luxury skin and body care products that bridges tradition and modernity by evoking the sultry spirit of Morocco through a modern gaze.Browse All Products