Graphic Design Intern
About Pretty Well Beauty
PWB is clean beauty without compromise. We are an early stage, self-funded beauty and wellness multi-brand retailer focused on cleaning up the noise while fostering an authentically inclusive experience by expanding the conversation of beyond clean and beauty from the inside out.
About the role
PWB is looking for a dynamic person who is interested in exploring new ways to define and grow a brand, and elevate the conversation beyond clean through visual story-telling. This self-motivated person will work alongside our content team as founder designing creative assets for email marketing, social media, and our website.
In this role you will:
- Create dynamic design material for marketing, and social media
- Ideate templates and layouts for email marketing
- Design in-house materials, printed promotional materials, collateral
- Help push a new brand to ever-new heights with your design ideas and output- we value collaboration
What makes you perfect for this role:
- You are curious.
- You believe in new ways of doing things and seek them out.
- You take pride in your work.
- You value diversity and inclusion.
- You work well with others.
- You are highly creative and passionate about design.
- You are eager to learn and open to constructive feedback.
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A commitment of 15-30 hours a week.
- Strong interest and knowledge in beauty & skincare is a plus!
- Flexible/Remote option
- Discounts on products at PWB
- Free products to sample
- College credit or equivalent